Clean Edge is the world’s first research and advisory firm devoted to the clean-tech sector. For more than a decade the firm has delivered timely data, expert analysis, and comprehensive insights to governments, corporations, investors, nonprofits, and other key industry stakeholders. The company offers an unparalleled suite of index, benchmarking, custom research, and advisory services including the U.S. Clean Tech Leadership Index, annual Clean Energy Trends report, Clean Tech Nation Briefing Series, utility benchmarking, and clean-tech stock indexes with NASDAQ. GLOBE is proud to partner with Clean Edge to release the Clean Energy Trends 2014 report at GLOBE 2014.
The Clean Energy Trends 2014 report is the industry’s leading annual report on clean-tech trends. The 2014 edition will feature:
- Summary of major clean energy developments
- Current and projected market size for wind, solar, and biofuel markets, plus new sectors such as green buildings, electric and hybrid vehicles, and smart grid
- Public market performance from NASDAQ Clean Edge stock indexes
- Current and historic venture capital investments
- Major trends including technology developments, companies to watch, and pricing forecasts
- Additional financing summaries (such as key M&A activity)
The results of the Clean Energy Trends 2014 report will be announced at GLOBE 2014.